CRC Joyous by CRC Group is a premium residential development with premium 2, 3 BHK
Apartments! Loaded with smart specifications- this property is located at Techzone 4 Noida Extension.
The Project CRC Joyous Noida Extension offers spacious and perfectly designed Luxurious apartments in Greater Noida West. This is Vaastu friendly development with truly desired facilities. This is an IGBC Pre certified Gold building residential project with high safety standards.
CRC Joyous Greater Noida West was launched in Jan'2020. Spread over 4 Acres, this premium development is offering 548 apartments with premium Salient Features. CRC Joyous Price List starts from INR 83 Lakh - INR 1.26 Cr (For Home sizes 1,040 - 1,575 sq ft)
This project is an under construction development as per CRC Joyous Construction Update. Just 2/3-minute drive from Metro station, this world class development with Under Construction Status enjoys Superior Construction quality. CRC Joyous Possession Date says that the development is going to be completed by November 2026.
The other buyer says that this development is just 2 min drive away from FNG expressway and located Close to Hospitals, Schools & Markets. According to CRC Joyous Brochure, Free Clubhouse Membership, great car parking space, and fire protection feature is also offered at this world class Commercial Development.
Check out CRC Joyous Site Plan- the development has got 70% Green landscape and the rest 30% will be used for Sustainable Lifestyle Living. It has been beautifully designed by architects, landscape architects, and expert engineers.
Noida sector 101 is just 10 min away (PUBLIC TRANSPORT), Gaur City Mall is only 10 min away and Yatharth Super Speciality Hospital is only 4 mins away from the development as per CRC Joyous Location Map. The development is located at MTR Road, Techzone 4, Greater Noida West/ Noida Extension, - Uttar Pradesh 201009- if we look at CRC Joyous Address. It has got many LOCATION ADVANTAGES- DPS, Ryan International and Lotus Valley are also located closer to the development.
At Floor, you will find Vitrified Tiles, homes with Modular Kitchen, Premium Bath Fittings, Oil Bound Distemper and Master Bedroom as per CRC Joyous Specifications- the developer has offered these premium specifications for amazing lifestyle experience. It is a luxurious project that offers Central Green Park and Rain Water Harvesting Facility apart from luxurious specifications.